Ships in three working days.
Hotbox 4 Design Insights
- Handle converts into a laptop riser with 2 height options
- Large rear compartment for laptop, keyboard, files or stationery
- Two divider fins for reconfiguring the large compartment
- One utility pot for pens or other stationery items
- Soft grip handle for your comfort
- Keyboard slot with secure strap
- Made from 100% Post Consumer Recycled Plastic Waste
- Fully recyclable at the end of use
- Dimensions: H 308mm/12.2", W 398mm / 15.6", D 179mm / 7". Max Laptop W 380mm/14.9"
- Corporate branding available - get in touch.
- Free UK Delivery - more information.
Made from eco-friendly materials
Free UK shipping
Your adaptable space
No agile office is complete without the Hotbox 4, it makes any surface a potential workspace, solving every workers need within the office setting. Through its innovative design, Hotbox 4 has the capacity to store everything you need to setup your desk in seconds, while promoting a highly organised way of working. With a handle that switches to a laptop riser, and a internal organisation system that we’ve designed with flexibility at its core, this is a highly considered ergonomic caddy that goes beyond your average work accessory – it makes working anywhere effortless.
Sustainable Material Sourcing
Hotbox 4 is made from Post Consumer Recycled Polypropylene, built to last decades and is fully recyclable at the end of its life.
Our Recycled Hotbox 1 Colours are made from 100% Post Consumer Recycled Polypropylene, by recovering plastic waste from the environment. CirculenRecover polymers are made from a mechanical recycling process to produce recycled resins. By processing the plastic waste through the shortest recycling loop, which ensures a lower carbon footprint can be achieved.
Hotbox works with EU Cert Plast certified materials as it aims at encouraging an environmentally friendly recycling of plastics. It particulary focuses on traceability in the supply chain, throughout the recycling process and recycled content quantity in the end product.